Tuesday 17 July 2012

first post!


Hello! :)
ahhhhh! So this is my first ever post, and i'm not really sure what to say/do so i'll just start with telling you a little about me. I'm Olivia and i'm 17 and I really have no idea why I've decided to make a blog because i'm usually too lazy to update stuff like this but I've got waaaay too much time on my hands now i've finished college for the summer so yeah, i'm a student from Yorkshire studying/failing biology, chemistry maths and English language. I have no idea what i'd like to to with my life anymore but i'm looking more towards my creative side and i've realized i'm really interested in fashion and writing so i'll just see where i end up. I never usually plan, just hope for the best sort of thing anyway that's just a little about me.


 i'm not really used to writing things down but hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment