Tuesday 17 July 2012

Meal with the girlies! :)


Meeting up with a couple of friends in a bit for a Indian meal and as per usual i'm 
ready ridiculously early. I'm wearing my new tie dye Topshop maxi dress i got on my shopping spree in London. i dont have any other maxi dresses but this one is so lovely i might be buying another! its got really nice studs on the straps too but you cant see them because i'm wearing my denim sleeveless jacket :)

 and we're all getting a bit dressy because we hardly get a chance to wear nice clothes so I put a pair of false eyelashes on (which i don't usually wear except for special occasions) because mine are more or less non existent. i'm wearing "eyelure Naturalites super full 100" which are nice as there not extreme and are more of a natural lash. 
i'm wearing my new miss selfridge sandals that I also got shopping on oxford street in London which I love but never get to wear because its always raining :( they were £28 but i got my 10% student discount so i only paid £25, (woo)  there really comfy and look pretty and sparkly in the sun, but of course its grey and cloudy right now, i don't even care i'm wearing them :')





No comments:

Post a Comment