Wednesday 1 August 2012

August wish list :)

1. daisystreet- £19.99
I saw this top the other day on missguided and thought it would be great to wear with my disco pants for going out, plus it feeds my stud obsession! but now its gone and sold out in this colour, so i had to do some googling and came across it on daisystreet and at only £19.99 i might have to dip into my savings!

2. Mac- £39.50
I have been using mac makeup for a while now and really want to invest in some more as its so lovely! I thought this was great its the smokey eye kit in black and even though its £39.50 it comes with 3 eye shadows, eyeliner, mascara and an angled and shading brush all in a nice little case! 

3. Really want to get a holiday booked for next year with my friends, need something to look forward to desperately !

4.  Topshop- £22 
Going though a legging phase at the moment, there just so comfy! these ones are nice as they have a bit of sparkly to cheer myself up seen as in exam results are out soon. plus I still get student discount at topshop! woo

5. Topshop- £25
Just need basic thing in my wardrobe recently and I've had my eye out for a nice white shirt for a while now, really need a job! :(

6. daisystreet £6.00
really need to stop looking at things with studs/ spikes on my wardrobes starting to look a little goth, but one more thing can't hurt and i really like this bracelet and at only £6.00 i think its a bargin

No comments:

Post a Comment